Thursday, April 2, 2009

crazy sleeper strikes again

So, I've posted before on my son and the crazy places he falls asleep. Well today we have a new one. In the tub! We had a pretty rough night, not uncommon in our home. I give the kids a bath at the same time, always in the morning. Taylor was already out and dressed, and Tyson was laying down, "floating" and getting the shampoo out of his hair. I was brushing my teeth and yelling to Tyson that he needed to hurry up when what do I hear? Snoring!!! I look over and this is what I find. So I finish rinsing his hair out, the child continues to snore. The only thing that woke him up was letting the water out.
I wish I had taken a picture of the half an hour tantrum that ensued after waking him up, but I didn't. The boy is awful to get to sleep and awful to wake up. What is a mother to do?

5 comments:

  1. That is just the craziest thing! I couldn't imagine my kids falling asleep anywhere but their beds! So funny though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that he fell asleep in the tub. Good thing you got pictures of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please put this on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please put this on YouTube

    ReplyDelete