Sunday, April 27, 2014

Children's Museum

For Hayden's Mommy preschool we went on a field trip to the Children's Museum.  I struggled with putting Taylor in afternoon kindergarten for a while but I am so glad I did.  She has been able to come for all the fun of Hayden's preschool.  It has been a really fun year.
 I love going to new places with the kids.  They are constantly amazed and point everything out.
 Hayden is so strong she lifted a car off of the ground!
 The music area was fun.  They had all of these instruments for the kids to play and bang.
 They also had a great area to make your own art.
 Hayden got to use scissors.  Her favorite thing to do.
 Ryan likes to take pen caps on and off, she's not that interested in art :)
 Ryan was really brave at the museum and went down this tunnel all by herself!
 Hayden has no fear and was all over the place.
 They had a miniature Wells Fargo and the kids could play banker.  For some reason my loan request was denied, super rude!
 Here they are trying to balance their money.

 We saved the water area for last.
 This was a huge excitement. Ryan could not get enough of the water tunnel.


 Right before leaving we checked out the pirate ship.  Everyone had to have a turn putting their face in this.



 I always love when the kids can play with play doh away from my house :)

Super fun field trip.  Thanks Suzie for all the free passes!! I can't believe we only have a few weeks left for our little preschool, it has been tons of fun.

3 comments:

  1. I always notice Taylor at the preschool parties and think to myself how fortuitous it is that she has afternoon kinder.

    Also I love the Children's Museum. Our year pass expires on April 30th and I am trying to decide if I should renew. We have been so many times that I think my kids are a bit bored with it, but it's such a good activity to do especially in the summer. Decisions, decisions.

    Love the pirate pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We have yet to go, heard it was $$$ hoping My kids don't notice. ;)

    ReplyDelete