Friday, April 25, 2014

April

This month has totally run me over and I am just barely recovering from it.  It just seems like I never sat down long enough to get a blog post together.  Luckily I have taken pictures all month long so I will try to get them all organized and onto the blog.  Bear with me :)
 We went up to the new Deseret Book and they had tons of little chairs all over.  The girls loved running to each new one and then posing for pictures.
 Such a bunch of silly girls.  It will be fun one day to put together a scrap book of pictures of these two.  They can finally say each others names and love each other for a solid 5 minutes when they see each other.

 We had the windiest t-ball game and Taylor decided to take the braid out of her hair.
 Everyone was so sad about the kid who couldn't keep her hair out of her face.

 After the windy ball game it was on to scouts.  The boys were "helping their church" by cleaning the windows.  We were talking about cooperation and how everyone needs to pitch in and do their share.

 After the cleaning we also talked about cooperating in fun things.  I made a ball of candy and tape.  It was awesome.  Every few turns of tape I would add a candy and roll it all in on itself.
 Every piece of candy they could get free of the tape in one minute was theirs.
 It was funny to see how many boys tried brute force to rip the candy out.

 Tyson was almost in tears the first go around because he couldn't get anything out.
 One of the older boys figured out to start unraveling the tape to get the candy.
We had to shorten the time to 30 seconds after that :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so glad you updated! I have been worried about you. We need to work out a system where I see you more in person. Ok?

    You are such a good scout leader! Really you are good at everything so it's no surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the candy idea for cub scouts

    Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are in scouts and can do what you want to do. You're such a great leader. And i feel your pain with it. It is a lot. And all the baseball! How are you doing it all?!

    ReplyDelete