Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thrilling Thursday

I went grocery shopping at Walmart today and as I was unloading the groceries. I realized I am crazy. I do not feel right unless my cupboards are COMPLETELY stocked. After taking this picture I realise there is a space on the top left that could hold more groceries. Not only is my pantry stocked I have a shelving unit I bought from Home Depot that also must be stocked at all times. It's a weird sickness. I do have a lot of mouths to feed, 3 grown men eat a lot of food. (That's my justification anyway.)
The craziest part is we are going to Costco tonight for more shopping.

Tyson is sure cute when he feels like it. His newest thing is shaking his butt at everyone. Where do they think of doing these things? I blame Spongebob.
We went to the Wizard of Oz yesterday. A few people we know were in the play. It was GREAT! Tyson and Mark were in heaven. Tyson has talked of nothing else but the wicked witch and the flying monkeys all day.
Tyson loves to bother Taylor, I think he secretly is trying to drive her(or me) crazy. Here she is peacefully chewing on a hanger and then he has to go lay on top of her.
Taylor is officially walking!!!
She is so big. It seems overnight she has grown up a ton. She has started dancing whenever music comes on and thinks she is hilarious.
I threw this picture in because it is a "REAL" smile from Jason. Whenever someone says "smile" he gets this face that looks like he is in physical pain and that's the face I have in all of my formal pictures. This is what he really looks like caught off guard. Isn't he a cutie?

3 comments:

  1. Your pantry is super-impressive. I can only aspire to be half as good. Your kids are adorable. I always think to myself how cute Tyson is whenever I see him in Primary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are heading to Oz tonight! I am looking forward to it! See you tomorrow for swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Taylor is walking! She is growing up so fast! Tyson is getting lots of freckles, he is such a cutie! Jason looks pretty handsome with a REAL smile! He gets the painful smile from his mom, I tend to do the exact same thing. Sorry :)
    PS your pantry looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete