Thursday, June 11, 2009

my big boy!!

Tyson had his friend Brandon over and they were riding bikes in the house. Around and around they went, it was a solid half hour they did this. Then we decided to go outside. Tyson got his bike for Christmas and has NEVER ridden it outside. He was happy to get it, and that was what he wanted for Christmas, but he never was big enough to ride it all by himself which made him not want to ride it.
Tyson has two bikes because we got a free one from freecycle! Yeah freecycle. Which was perfect so we had an extra bike for Brandon.
The boys went up and down the cul de sac and thought they were so cool! What happened to my little boy?
Thanks so much Shalae! I can finally blog again!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aww he is getting so big! I remember when he was just a little baby! Things have been so crazy latley. I really am going to call you soon and we can plan our lunch for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete