Friday, June 12, 2009

Our big surprise!!

So, we are PREGNANT!! We didn't know if we wanted to tell people yet or not but what the heck. We were not trying, I am still nursing and we are totally surprised! We had such a hard time getting pregnant with Tyson and Taylor, we are still scratching our heads about this one. My first doctor appointment is on June 24th and by then I should be two months along. We are super excited to add another baby to our crazy lives. Tyson says it's a boy and is already telling everyone about it. Please don't feel offended if I didn't call you personally and tell you. Life has been a little crazy lately. Taylor developed a viral infection in her mouth and can barely eat, Mark has oral surgery on Monday and we've been trying to get ready for that, Darrell is changing workshops due to biting someone at work, and I forgot how tired you get when you are first pregnant. If it's not one thing it's ten others!

9 comments:

  1. What exciting news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHHHHHHHHH!! I am so excited for you. I love how you are excited to even though it was not planned for right now! I am so glad it happened like this, you don't have to worry about all that fertility crap! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for you, funny how sometimes your body just clicks and it works. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I hope everything slows down in life so you can REST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Third one's a charm. Maybe this baby will actually look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kelly! That is so awesome! We're excited for you. Every single one of them is just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm blog stocking you! congratulations on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations! Hopefully your kids take an easy on you and things calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooooo excited! Another beautiful grandbaby! Love you!

    ReplyDelete