Thursday, June 18, 2009

Picasa Problems


I am having problems blogging from Picasa. It will only let me do 4 pictures on a post and it will only let me put the pictures in the order I took them. It also will not let me write anything above the first picture. Any tips out there I would greatly appreciate them!!!

I love our house and that it is big enough for Tyson to ride his bike in but as you can see it is so full of clutter! So yesterday I just started throwing things away left and right. Do you ever do that? Sometimes things just bother me and bother me until I can't take it anymore and just start chucking everything in the trash. It's very therapeutic.
Taylor is always sucking her thumb and pulling her hair. Her second favorite thing to do is suck her thumb and pull my hair.
Two more Tyson sleeping pictures. I guess I am glad that he feels comfortable enough in our home to just pass out anywhere. It sure makes me laugh when I find him :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am the opposite of a pack rat...I get to that same point where I am just DONE and start throwing away. Are you bring the stuff to Enrichment tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cleaning and sorting and most importantly, throwing stuff out!!!!

    ReplyDelete