Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Miscellany

I have a ton of random pics of what we have been up to lately, so I thought I'd put them all together in a post :) The other day we went to Walmart for shopping and lunch.  Just genius to have a Sonic inside the store.  
 This cute girl loved her spider she got in her kids meal and kept scaring everyone with it.  So funny!
Every time we go to Old Navy Hayden has to find the mannequins. We call this one her boyfriend.
 Ryan couldn't be left out of the fun.
We have this crazy tree in front of our house and it drops these pea pod things all over the street and sidewalk.  To get them cleaned up I told the kids I would pay them a penny for each pod they picked up.
 Taylor earned $7!
 Tyson raked in $12.  Pictures just don't do justice to how many of theses things cover the ground.  In total the kids picked up 1900 of them!!  That number doesn't even count for all the ones I sweeped up out of the street!
We weren't going to buy Wet n Wild tickets this summer but got an amazing deal on them and couldn't resist. I love that Ryan is not afraid of the water now!! Cutie patootie water baby :)
The water park with friends is always a summer must.
 Love swing pics :)
Mc Donalds play places are a summer necessity.
We have also been doing weeks and weeks of swim lessons. I sadly don't have one picture of them.  Ryan is doing Mommy & me classes so I am constantly in the pool with her.  That is our summer so far...

2 comments:

  1. so jealous you have a sonic in your walmart!!!!!!! LOVE summer, i don't want it to end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant about employing the children! Our tree constantly drops these large seeds. Every month we could fill a huge garbage bag. But we don't because we never clean them up.

    ReplyDelete