Monday, July 14, 2014

Disneyland Day 2

Every single time we have been to Disneyland Ryan for some reason or another has slept through the entire Small World boat ride.  This was here first time actually awake!

 She LOVED it.  This was the only picture I could get of her because right after I took it she would not sit down for the rest of the ride.  She kept shouting and saying hi to all of the dolls.  It was hilarious!!
 The boys loved being able to sit on the top of the boat for the miniature tour.

 Going through the whale's mouth :)
 It was a warm day so we bought ice cream and this fun fan.
 Ryan loved spraying everyone :)
 Tyson has never done the Jedi training and I really wanted all three of the older kids to do it but Taylor and Mitchel just stood there when they were picking and wouldn't even raise their hands.

 Tyson did super great.
 He fought against Darth Maul.

 So cute!!! (I love that kid on the end with a fanny pack as big as him, haha!!)
 We did the Indiana Jones ride and right after we were strapped in the jeep the ride broke down for 15 minutes.  Taylor was worried :)
 The boys were excited!!
 When we were in line for Haunted Mansion we ran into our friends from church, the Woolstenhulmes.  I have all three of these boys in cub scouts.  They all got to ride together and be crazy.
 Splash Mountain is always a blast!
 Especially with the parent swap :)
 Hayden cracks me up when she drives me around Autotopia.
 Tyson and Mitchel were in front of us and they were awful.  Who knew you could get road rage at Disneyland? Hayden and I were both screaming at them!!
 While waiting for the boys to ride Star Tours, Taylor decided to start working on her hat modeling skills...


 Gotta love her :)
 The boys were so focused on the Buzz ride.
 We stayed for the Fantasmic show.  It really is awesome!





Pretty fun day!!

3 comments:

  1. I always have to coach my kids to get them to volunteer for stuff! They are so slow to raise their hands. Good job Tyson!
    I love that Disney allows people to take pictures of the pictures they take and doesn't force people to buy them. (I'm sure that made no sense).

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! my kids never volunteer either....but then again.....my kids hate disneyland. you're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete