Friday, July 11, 2014

51's Game

We won free tickets way back in our little league raffle baskets to a 51's game and we finally got around to using them.
 Ryan was surprisingly good at the game.  She loved all the Daddy time.
 We were trying our darnedest to get a pic of this fella with the long hair.  He threw out the first pitch and is the pianist for Guns n Roses.  We googled him and found out his name is Dizzy Reed.
 This was the best we got.  He and his girl only lasted to about the 3rd inning. Tons of people were having him sign autographs and one little girl had him sign her cast. It was entertainment for Jason and I.
It of course was a warm night so we had to get the mandatory snow cones for everyone.

It always cracks me up to see these guys passed out after an event like this.
Yeah for baseball!!

2 comments:

  1. Those look like awesome shaded seats! I am too cheap when we go to any event like this and always buy the inexpensive seats. I love that you won the tickets!

    I have never heard of good ole' Dizzy, but I would have passed out if Axel or Slash would have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all passed out in the car!!!! totally cracks me up! do they sleep when you get home or are they up all night?!

    ReplyDelete