Friday, December 13, 2013

Tyson's Baptism

My baby got dunked!
Tyson was so excited to be baptized.  We had read every book under the sun on the subject and by the time the big day finally arrived I think he was a little over it.  I know I was!
Tyson and Jason in their whites.  We had 4 kids form our ward being baptized which made the relief society room where the font is a bit too crowded.  Jason gave the talk on the Holy Ghost and had handouts for the kids.  Super cute :)
Here are Grandma & Grandpa DeMille with 8 of their 15 grandkids.  I must say these people all look alike :)
 Quick family pictures.

We had all of Tyson's favorite food after the baptism: macaroni, pigs in a blanket, and a chocolate fountain.  He loved it!  Between friends and cousins to play with and all his favorite food the kid was in heaven.  Congratulations Tyson!  We are so proud of you!!

3 comments: