Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Parties

I did Tyson's Thanksgiving party at school and it was super fun.  We played a match game to learn facts about the Thanksgiving holiday.  We made pilgrim hats, thankful pumpkins, and had a mini feast.

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving we made a Snoopy Thanksgiving feast for the kids and watched the Snoopy Thanksgiving show.  Dinner included everything from the movie: pretzels, jelly beans, popcorn, buttered toast, and of course a sundae with whipped cream and a cherry on top.  Delicious!


We made the babies eat at the real table.  We're no dummies :)  I know I'm biased but I think they are the cutest 18 month old girls I know!
This was so awesome that I am going to make it our new family tradition!  Yeah for holiday parties!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes they are the cutest girls! How can the rest of us live up to your ultra mom funness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Brown thanksgiving?! How fun! I've always wanted to have one of those!

    ReplyDelete