Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tyson's 8th Birthday Party

Tyson is a huge fan of old Chuck E Cheese and would not be swayed from having his party there.  It is minimal work for me so I went along with it :)
 Even though we had a horrible football season he still wanted a football cake.
 I love that you can give the kids tokens and they can run wild.  Here are a few of the wild ones.



 The "party" part with the hostess is always weird.  They told Ty he was a rock star and gave him a guitar balloon.
 He also got a guitar pic shaped medal.  He was thrilled.
 The most exciting was of course the ticket blaster.  They should charge kids $10 each to go in there.  They would make a ton of money.  The kids always think they are going to come out with gobs of tickets and really only come out with about 100.  In ticket to actual money that is only $1.
 Tyson got a ton of presents and was thrilled with all of them.
Easy and fun birthday.  Thanks Chuck!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of him with the guitar. Even though I am in my advanced years, I would like to give the ticket blaster a go. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a boy! I'm trying to talk Riley into going there, he wants a regular arcade, fyi they even have those?!

    ReplyDelete