Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went Vegas style and hit a buffet.  It was awesome!  No stress, no worries about who likes what food.  They had everything and everyone could eat whatever and how much they wanted.

Taylor modeling her prime rib.  There was a meltdown with her and Jason because he didn't get her enough meat.  This girl is a nut, on her plate she had prime rib, ham, and turkey.  I took her back out and she got exactly what she wanted.
We even got to end with ice cream.  Grandma DeMille had made a ton of pies and we had those when we got home.
Hayden loved having a whole bowl of fruit to herself.



Hayden was hilarious showing off her full belly.
I tried to get a sneaky picture of these old people, but I need a new camera that doesn't stick when I try to zoom..  They brought their own tablecloth, decorations, and candles. So funny!!
Right after we ate we went right around the corner to the movie theater.  Only in Vegas baby!  We saw Frozen which was awesome!  Our friends bought the soundtrack and we are at this minute listening to it.  Taylor hasn't stopped singing it since Thanksgiving and at recess her and her friends play "Frozen".  For some reason Taylor is always Oalof the snowman. Go figure :)
Hayden and her Papa.  Thank goodness for grandparents to watch the crew while Jason and I dealt with Ryan.  Just keeping it real, the girl blew out her diaper and parents of the year that we are didn't bring the diaper bag.  I actually had to get toilet paper and wash her little bum in the bathroom sink.  What is this new movement to not have paper towels in bathrooms?  I'm going to start a petition!  Good times!
Grandpa took all the kids home after the movie and Jason, Grandma, and I braved Walmart for the black Friday (now Thursday) sales.  Grandma scored a new sewing machine and we scored a cheap TV for Tyson's room.  Love black almost Fridays and no stress holidays!!

4 comments:

  1. Buffett is my dream but no one would eat enough of what i would have paid!
    Can't believe that girl and all that meat! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffet, not Buffett! I'm on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How am I this behind on commenting! I read this ages ago but on my phone (and I hate commenting on my phone!).

    Sadie is also an extreme meat eater.

    What buffet did you go to? We went to the Aliante one year and the wait to get in was horrendous.

    ReplyDelete