Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wet n Wild

Wet n Wild with friends. 
 Jason had to work all week and I decided to be brave and take the kids by myself to wet n wild because we were going to meet up with some friends.
 The kids of course had a wonderful time.  I saw Tyson maybe twice the entire day.  He loved having a buddy to run around with.
 We have to smuggle snacks into the park but I'm glad I do, the kids are always "starving"!!!
 The girls went on these slides over and over again.  I love that the pool is not too deep and the kids   feel so independent that I don't have to go with them. (I do think the lifeguards at the top and bottom are a little too strict though )
 The girls got talked to for doing a train down the slide and then they got talked to for "swimming" in the water at the bottom and they of course got talked to for running.


 Ryan likes going into pools of water but if water splashes her she loses it.  I even tried to get her to put her hand in the running water by the kid area but she starts clinging and trying to crawl up your neck.
One of these days I will actually get on one of the rides at Wet n Wild.  For now I am content to sit in the wave pool and float along in the lazy river :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean to tell me you have never ridden the slides?!!!!!! We must go sans kids sometime.

    I too love the little kid slides. It is Sade's favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ridden one of the slides...I am always in the kiddie area watching Oliver. If the lines were really short I would go do more. I love the lazy river though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome just to go and take your kids! Lazy rivers are the best!

    ReplyDelete