Monday, June 17, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm Soak City

The kids love spending the night in hotel rooms.  All three decide to sleep in this twin bed.  We brought an extra queen size blow up bed that went vacant the whole trip.  I was just glad no one fell of the bed.  It's so sad when you hear that huge thump in the middle of the night!
 On our second day we went to Soak City.  Everyone got sunburned the first day at Knotts, so at Soak City I had them wear this new sunblock I found that doesn't rub into your skin.  It stays it's color and if it washes off after a while that means it's time to reapply.  The kids loved their crazy painted faces.
 Tyson and Darrell did get a lot of Braveheart comments.  So funny! 
 Tyson and Taylor loved the kid slides.


 Ryan had a blast in the kid area and making messes with her snacks.
 I have a huge weakness for baby bikinis, isn't it just adorable?!?  It is also really easy to change diapers when needed.  Darling and practical :)
 This was Hayden's first tankini, I guess I didn't sun block her back very well and now she has a huge tan line all across her back. 
Hayden was non stop in the water and wore herself out.  She crashed on a beach chair for 3 hours!  Ryan took a nap while I held her.  Can't wait to go back to Soak City, it was really fun!  On to day #3...

3 comments:

  1. I too am partial to bikinis. And so is my Sadie! I am also loving Taylors suit. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete