Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hayden's preschool graduation

Hayden's little preschool class had a graduation in their room.  I asked if we should come because she honestly was only a student for two weeks.  They said they made her a diploma and have been taking pictures of her to include them in the slideshow.  Super sweet!
 Hayden was so excited to have us in her class.  She was running around showing us everything and introducing "My Mommy, My Baby, and My Tay Tay" to everyone.
 They had the kids preform a few songs.  This is how Hayden started and she just went downhill from there.


 She was given a cute diploma from Ms. Christina.
 But she was more interested in the sucker and bubbles that came with it.
 I know it was only two weeks of class but now Hayden is really trying to learn how to be understood.  She copies what the kids say and we are trying hard to stop the tantrums.
Congratulations Hay Hay!  We can't wait to see what next year brings!!

2 comments: