Thursday, September 6, 2012

Life with Hayden

Hayden is always moving.  The child never slows down.  The other day while I was going through some boxes Taylor grabbed the camera and tried to capture Hayden in action.
 Hayden loves to run laps around the living room furniture.  She also loves to sing and eat.
 I believe here she is doing all three.  I'm pretty sure those are goldfish in her hand. (Let's hope!)
 She stopped mid lap to check what I was up to.
 
And then was off again.
I know all the kids went through a crazy phase but I just feel like I can never take my eyes off of this one.  Just this morning she was getting into the van, I turned to get the carseat in and Hayden was on the floor of the garage.  She is more accident prone than anyone I've ever met!  Life with Hayden is never dull :)

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying Taylors new interest in picture taking. I forgot to mention in my previous comment how much I am liking her self-portrait.

    ReplyDelete