Thursday, September 6, 2012

My bike

They other day we went to buy me a bike.  Another attempt to be a more active family.  We are looking to get a little trailer to pull the girls behind the bike. 
 Putting it together was a family affair, of course :)

 Taylor is really big on taking pictures lately so the rest of these are courtesy of her.




 The self portraits got a little crazy so I took over for her.  Don't try to understand what is on her shirt, it is an original Taylor design.  We bought dollar store shirts this summer and the kids painted whatever they wanted on them. 
Well, I have ridden on my bike one time.  It scared the heck out of me.  When did I get so old?  And the expression "just like riding a bike" not true!!  It did not come right back and took many laps up and down the street before I got it.  I better quit blogging and start riding, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I adore bike riding! Let's go sometime. However be forewarned I am an uber-talented bike rider.:) Hands free riding is my specialty. I like to show off for my kids who think it is completely unimpressive. But I know the truth!

    ReplyDelete