Monday, January 4, 2010

this and that

Tyson sure gives us a run for our money. His new favorite thing is Jason's laptop. He wants to play all the games and then gets stuck and frustrated. He's such a nut! (Don't you love how the laptop is half the size of him?) We recently signed up for the Friend magazine and Tyson loves it. He is constantly asking for us to read it to him. The other day we read a story about a boy that was 4 years old just like Tyson. This boy was mean to his Mom and was sent to his room. While in his room he said a prayer to help him be nice. He came out of his room and apologized to his Mom.
So Tyson's newest thing to do is when he is in trouble and sent to his room, he comes out 2 seconds later stating he has said a prayer and expects all to be forgiven. I worry about this boy and his ability to manipulate. We are going to have a lot of fun with this one!

Tyson got a skateboard for Christmas and I love this picture, he looks like a true skater. He mostly just sits on it and rides it around the house though :)
We went to the park again with our friends. They sure are a big help, and the kids love them!

Taylor thinks she is too big for the enclosed swing and insisted on being on this big swing.
She did NOT like the slide though and only went down this one. I didn't get too many pictures of Tyson on the toys because he went down every single slide and was in heaven.
We fed the crazy birds again and saw a dead fish. Too much fun!


Taylor is getting as good as Tyson in chasing the birds.
We didn't do too much for New Year's, we were kind of holidayed out. Me and the kids were down at 8:30pm and Jason rang in the New Year alone :( Right now I am in crazy nesting mode and will post pictures of our finished projects. Jason WILL finish the kitchen come hell or high water, it has been going on since July and I AM DONE looking at my walls with no chair rail on them. I cut a bunch of tile Saturday to finish little vinyl projects I had been neglecting and I think I am going to paint the loft. We finally got our official packet in the mail telling us our C-section is scheduled for February 1st at 12pm. I am hating doctor's appointments and climbing stairs but the end is in sight! Soon our new baby girl will be here and we can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. We decided to re-do all of our flooring when I was pregnant with Sadie, and it almost killed me! I can understand your frustration with the kitchen. How exciting you now know when your little girl will be here. Do you want me to help you paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they send you something in the mail telling you when you will have your baby? Crazy, that is right around the corner! Are you ready for 3? I know you will do great! I am going to come visit you a while after you have her and are all recovered ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do NOT paint the loft. Just sit down and relax for two minutes in a row. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!! I'm with Kara- don't do it- sit down and do NOTHING cause you will be sooooo busy once this girl is here! You are already the BUSIEST person I know! If only I had half your motivation.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the projects you are working on!
    Your boy is a nut!

    ReplyDelete