Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun hump day

Yesterday I had way too much time on my hands. It was GREAT!!! I painted for hours and got a ton done. The house wasn't cleaned and nothing was cooked for dinner, but I sure was happy to get a few projects done :)Last night we went to Disney on Ice at the Thomas and Mack. It was a ton of fun!! I bought these tickets a couple of months ago and honestly thought only Jason and Tyson would be able to go because we would have had our baby, but no. I squeezed my big ole 9 month pregnant behind into their teeny tiny chairs. They may be teeny tiny chairs, but thank goodness they are sturdy!
Before the show started they had a few displays of the princesses. Taylor was less than amused.

The show started with Mater and the cars.
Then we saw the little mermaid.
Don't ask how much these toys cost. The price was obscene, but the kids love them and our tickets were only $10 because it was opening night. That's my justification anyway.

The problem with Taylor's toy is that she kept coming after everyone with it and those things hurt when you get them smack in the head. Just ask the guy in front of us!
Taylor played with her tinker bell toy maybe 20 minutes and then found her favorite toy, my poor hair. I could have saved myself quite a bit of money. Dang!
Then there was a lion king show, but all the pictures are blurry. Those animals moved way too fast.
Tinker bell closed the show and was probably the favorite.
Taylor did a lot of pointing and "wow's".
Tyson loved it. He was very happy the whole time.
The problem is he's already seen a commercial for the show this morning and is asking if we are going again tonight. Kids are great aren't they? He's also been asking when are we going to Disneyland again. I keep telling him we are having a baby soon and we won't be going anywhere anytime soon. It's not going over too well :) Oh well, he'll have a lot to talk about with his therapist about how his parents ruined his life by giving him 2 sisters!!

6 comments:

  1. This is what I have decided with kids...its never enough or sufficient enough for them. Why we have them? I am not sure some days!
    Looks like it was really fun though. I want to see your finish projects of what you are making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how busy you have been! Where do you get the energy? I too have bought the overpriced toys. The one Taylor has looks totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will never be done with all your projects- once you finish them you will find new ones! It is a vicious cycle!!! I have never been to Disney on Ice- I so should take my boys one of these years....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great time! Good your getting projects done, you are awesome Kellie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo awesome about your project, can't wait to see it all finished. I can't believe your little one is going to be here in just a few days. Day by day, your almost there :) I have been completely impressed with your shopping. you have such a skill for getting the best deals. Disney on ice looked like soo much fun. thanks for the fun pictures and updates.

    ReplyDelete