Thursday, February 4, 2010

our new baby

We had our baby girl!!!
Hayden Grace
born: February 1st 2010 at 12:59pm
weight: 9lbs 6 oz
height 20 in

We try to do funny pictures before we go in to have the kids so we had to do some more this time. These were our best.

The C-section went really well. No complications and no complaints :)
Me getting stitched up and seeing my baby for the first time!

We were told we couldn't let the kids come to the hospital and were heart broken, but then they told us siblings of the baby could come. They are really worried about the swine flu and don't let other kids come to visit. The kids were so cute with Hayden and SO excited to meet her.
Taylor didn't like all the pictures though and gave Jason some warning :)
Our little family :)
Tyson LOVES feeding Hayden and can't get enough of holding her. He is the greatest big brother!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes and concern for our family. It is so nice to know we are loved! We are so happy to have Hayden here, safe and healthy. She is the best baby and has added so much to our home already :)

11 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I was hoping you had the baby when I saw your blog had been updated! She is so beautiful and I LOVE that name!! When do I get to come visit? Good luck getting through these first few months! I hope she sleeps well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..... We love the pictures, she is sure a cutie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so happy for you, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sohappy for you, she is beautiful, so glad I will get to steal her and squeeze her at tball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! she is adorable and i Love the name. your family sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!! She's so cute!!! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! She is adorable, and I love the name. That picture of Taylor giving Jason a warning sign is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pictures! Hayden is beautiful!!! Wish I were there. HUGS to everyone! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kellie! I am so excited for you guys and I love her name! I have heard it as a boys name but never liked it for a boy...LOVE it for a girl!
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! I'm glad everyone is doing well and healthy. I bed you will be so glad to not be pregnant any more! Make sure you get lots of rest yourself! We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete