Wednesday, February 24, 2010

crazy kids

Grandma and Grandpa were asking for more pictures the other day and since we haven't done too much lately we still have a bunch of pictures around the house. My kids I fear are getting crazier by the day. They are used to me dragging them everywhere but I just have not been up to dragging all three out and about. So here are a few pictures of our new nightly ritual. Getting naked and being nuts, Enjoy :)Please disregard the messy desk, I am in the middle of doing our taxes and have receipts and papers EVERYWHERE!


Taylor loves her sister and wants to hold her and play with her every day.


Hayden's first dress.
(I can't wait til Easter and all the fun Easter dresses to buy the girls!!)
Hayden's favorite pastime during the day, the night is a different story :)
Tyson passed out like this the other day on the living room floor. Jason wanted to put a chalk outline around him and make it a crime scene. I vetoed the idea, it seemed too morbid to me.
Taylor looks like she is playing nice with the dog but she is actually smacking the dog in the face. I couldn't get a picture of the beating. The dog, in Taylor's defense, just sat there and let Taylor hit her repeatedly in the head. So, do I punish the toddler or get the dog's head examined? Maybe both.
Taylor and her crazy face.
Hayden is getting bigger and bigger. She is busting out of newborn clothes and is on to 0-3 month clothes.
Taylor is crazy about hats!
Tyson and his cool look, where did he learn "cool" anyway?
Taylor and her favorite thing to do: EAT!
I guess I had better get these kids out of the house before they go completely nuts. The problem is taking all three out and about makes ME nuts. What is a mother to do?

6 comments:

  1. I was nervous leaving the house when my boys were little too- GOOD LUCK!!! My outing was going to Sonic- then I got my coke and never had to leave the car! It took about 25 minutes round trip- so the kids were out too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did it take me three babies to learn that there is a difference between Newborn clothes and 0-3months. I thought they were all the same.
    The chalk outline would have been funny...I will have to share a picture with you if I can find it.
    I am sorry she is not sleeping well at night. But then again..Oliver isn't either...unless he is smack up against me sucking. Oh the joys of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden looks so cute in her little dress! She looks so big already! I don't know what to say about your other two crazies...Maybe they take after their mom? Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayden is adorable. Those are the funniest pictures of Tyson and Taylor. What cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, Hayden is so so so cute. Really, such an adorable little baby. I hope all went well with your outing excursion! I think I'd be nervous too! But it looks like you are handling it all with a smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete