Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coupon update

I used all internet coupons(I went on coupons.com and the grocery smarts website. They had cereal coupons on the A B &C sections) but there are some coupons in this last Sunday's paper. The ones on the internet are $1 to .50 off. The ones in the newspaper are buy 3 get $1 off. At Vons they are having select General Mills cereals on sale for $2.49 and when you buy 4 you get $4 off automatically from General Mills. Pair that with coupons and you could get some as low as .49 cents. The cereals that I got are Trix, Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Chex (wheat & rice), & Cinnamon Toast Crunch. There is a limit of 20 boxes in one transaction. I tried to do 2 transactions at the Vons off of the 215 and Durango and they would only let me buy 20 and made me put back the other 17. I went to the Vons off of Lone Mountain and Decatur and had no problem doing another transaction with my same Vons club card.
Side note: The clearance at Target is AWESOME! I went this morning and spent $27.33 and saved $219.04!! I found a prelit garland for my stairs for .90 cents! AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you saved that much at Target! I bought my garland full price this year. I should have waited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aewsome deals!!! I love it. You've inspired me. :)
    So how is it that I didn't even know you were pregnant?? AND due in 17 days...according to your baby ticker. :) Wow! I'm so excited for you. What a great woman you are. That new baby is so blessed to have a mom like you.

    ReplyDelete