Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and stuff

Last week our friends came to visit for the day since they were on track break. It was so nice to have a full day off of being the kids entertainment! Thanks girls!We went to the dinosaur park and the kids had a blast!
We even fed the ducks and tried to stay away from the crazy geese.
On Christmas Eve we had the kids dress in their new pajamas from Grandma & Grandpa DeMille. They were super cute but getting a nice picture of the kids in the new pajamas was a different story! They were too excited for Christmas to come :)

We got up around 7:30am. I know the time will be getting earlier and earlier as the kids get older. It still seemed early to Jason and I because we were up til 1am getting toys put together.
I love this picture of Tyson peeking around the corner, he was SO excited!
Tyson and Taylor got a tunnel and tent. In the tent we put Tyson's huge dinosaur.
It has a remote control and makes the craziest sounds, the kids LOVE it.


Taylor got a big wheel and is now driving all over the house in it. I can't wait til the weather warms up and she can ride with Tyson outside. She will be in heaven.
The kids could have been done right there, but we had a whole ton of other presents to open!
Here Darrell is handing out presents. Next year we decided we will not let Darrell sit by anyone else's presents. He opened half of Mark's and was driving us nuts by the end!
Daddy and Taylor opening presents.
Mark was super excited to get new church shirts.
My Mom was visiting with us and made the kids these cute little hats.
Aren't they adorable?
This is the day after Christmas. I love that they are still playing in the tent. Tyson is having his dinosaur eat Taylor's new princess figurines. Classic!
I was trying to get a cute picture of the kids in their new church outfits, but this is the best I could get. I wanted a suit and coat for Tyson but found this little vest outfit instead. Taylor's skirt and shirt were from Grandma and Grandpa DeMille. It even had a matching coat! Oh, I love dressing the kids up! I knew all those years of playing Barbies with my sister would pay off eventually!
We hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas. 2010 here we come!

4 comments:

  1. Tyson looks seriously adorable in that hat! And the one of him peeking around the staircase is priceless. Your kids are always dressed so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great pictures!!! Looks like all of you had a wonderful day! There is nothing like Christmas morning with kids! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids slept in past 8..... I was up at 6:30 and waiting for them to get up- looks like your kids made bank! ;)

    ReplyDelete