Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas activities

Last night we went down to the Bellagio to see the flower displays and the water show. Our kids LOVE the strip and think all the lights are amazing. It is sad but I think we get down on the strip maybe once or twice a year. We decided this is our last "Christmas" outing. I don't think we'll make it up to Ethel M's or Sunset park this year. There are just too many people out! I went to Superwalmart yesterday during the day and the place was a mad house.
Tyson just got a haircut yesterday as well, he is looking so grown up lately!! He loves polar bears and knows all about them. He kept telling us polar bear facts as we walked around the Bellagio.
They had this fun train that went on all these little bridges. Really cute.
We saw the water show three times and the kids were mesmerized by it each time. It was such a nice night, I love Vegas!
I threw this picture in because this is what happens when Daddy holds the camera. I take nice pictures of him and the kids and this is what is taken of me. The kids will wonder why they have no pictures of their mother while they were growing up and I will tell them to ask their father that question! Side note: I am not crazy, Tyson likes to put his cold hands on you and I was telling him how cold his hands were. Just in case you wondering. (I love Taylor's face, even she knew daddy was taking a bad picture!)
We decided to do Christmas picture cards at the last minute. We set the camera up and tried to get a picture in front of the tree. One word: NIGHTMARE! I honestly thought about sending this picture out. Tyson wanted to go to sleep but we made him stay up and it got ugly.
Then we had the cheesy/painful smiles.
And finally we used this one.
So, I made 25 of them and was sure I wouldn't use them all. I mean, I know I do not have 25 friends. Well we used them all and didn't get to send them out to half of the people we wanted to. So sorry if you didn't get a card from us this year. Anything that goes wrong this Christmas I am blaming on being pregnant. So there you go :) Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for our Christmas card! You are much better than me. I never even think of sending Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, we never take advantage that we live in Vegas- when we went to the Bellagio last week (wasn't that cool?!) I think it was the first time my boys had seen all the lights- they LOVED it!!!
    Love your picture- it's not only your husband with that problem- most of my family is the same way!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did want to go to the Bellagio to see their garden area! I love it!
    Good job on doing cards! I will expect one next year...jk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nearly impossible to get a Christmas picture with children! Good job getting one with everyone looking at the camera. I have been a major slacker on all holiday related excursions. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man that picture of you lookin all surprised cracks me up! I tell you Kellie we have alot more in common the more I get to know you - very scary! You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete