Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our week

On Veterans day I went to Utah for a fun girls only trip and left Jason with the kids. Tyson has been on a visiting the mountains kick and Jason took the kids up there to play in the man made snow. Gotta love Vegas!Jason also was the hairstylist for the day. Poor girl, I wonder if she saw much of the mountains.
Tyson was in heaven, he called and was sad to report he did not get to see any polar bears though. What a nut!
Tyson has rediscovered the piano, I may have a mini Mozart on my hands!!
He also has rediscovered my old roller skates and thinks it's hilarious to roll around the house in them. He keeps asking me to put them on and I emphatically refuse! Could you imagine a big pregnant lady on skates? It's the makings of a disaster!
The last thing he's rediscovered is Buzz and Woody. I guess they are cool after all.
Tyson's field work is still a problem, he can't understand how to be proactive and go after the ball. He watches it pass by and then goes after it.

Look at that baller in action. Too bad this was the warm ups and not the game.
This was all he did during the game. This boy's name is Tyson O. It has caused quite a bit of confusion this season. They had a good ole time talking out there, who knows what they were saying. I guess politics or the meaning of life...
Tyson and I saw a picture of these cupcake turkeys and gave them a try on Sunday. They were a lot of fun to make.
And a lot of fun to eat!
Taylor really did like them, this is just her newest face she gives to everyone. It gets even fiercer in the grocery store. Tyson calls it "angry eyebrows".
Gotta love the chocolate mustache!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. The angry eyebrows comment is hilarious! Jackson has been asking me everyday if we can go to the mountains to play in the snow. I keep telling him they don't have snow yet, so I will have to make sure he doesn't see the pictures on your blog.
    How fun that you went on a girls only trip. I would love to hear more about it, and what you did. I can live vicariously through you.
    And I love those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the BEST idea we have done- going WITHOUT the children!!! Now, if only it was for a week or so......

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures. LOVE the cupcakes, we'll have to try those. looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kell--- The kids sure are darling. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete