Saturday, November 21, 2009

My 4 year old!

This boy is now a 4 year old!!!!
He loves to ride his bike and is getting really good at it. We had a little family party on Wednesday and then had his big friend party today. We started the morning with a t-ball game.


And then came home to the jump house!! Tyson was in heaven as you can see!

Isn't that an awesome jump house?
We had a Buzz pinata and right when we went to hang it up it broke. So Daddy got to be the pinata holder, lucky Daddy. I know they are dangerous and I have tons of horrible memories of being hit in the nose as a kid, but I love pinatas!
The kids are too funny when candy is involved, it is serious business and every last piece must be claimed.
We played a game called Buzz Balloon Bomb. You blow up a balloon and let it go, hopefully it hits the bullseye. Everyone who hit a bullseye got a prize. We played until everyone won a prize. It was a lot of fun.
We also played pin the name badge on Buzz. Didn't Jason do such a good job drawing a Buzz for the game? It was his one assignment, he was fired from cake getting after last years debacle! I would have to say he redeemed himself quite nicely this year :)
It was a free for all with the present opening, Tyson loved all of his gifts.
He also loved his Buzz birthday cake and blowing out all of the candles.
I can't believe my baby is 4!!! All Wednesday I kept getting weepy thinking about it. I think I'll be out and out bawling when he goes to school. I better start prepping for it now! Don't you just love birthday parties? Tyson was so happy the whole day and had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came and shared in Tyson's big day! (Notice the absence of Taylor in the pictures, the girl slept through the whole thing!)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love Toy Story and Jason did an amazing job on drawing Buzz! Happy Birthday Tyson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got a jumphouse! Where do you even get something like that?? I'm glad Tyson had fun and everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be so excited when he starts school- it is the greatest day- and kindergarden is half day so it's ok. Now all day first grade, I'll let you know if I am a basketcase or if it is wonderful- I'm thinking by the end of the year it will be wonderful! ;)
    It was such a fun birthday- Riley is still talking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday. Happy Birthday Tyson! That jump house is definitely the coolest one I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome birthday party. Love the jump house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun pictures! Looks like he had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete