Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Tyson's preschool had a little Halloween party and all the kids came in their costumes, it was really fun. (Thanks, Melissa!)They played put the nose on the pumpkin. All the kids got it on the pumpkin except for Tyson. We have some work to do :)
We carved pumpkins the other night and Darrell kept saying "guts" and then laughing his guts out. It is funny what tickles some people.
Tyson would not touch the guts but got them out with a spoon. It took quite a while.
Tyson dictated what the faces would be. If you can't tell starting from the left is sad, angry, happy and Daddy.
Tyson thought the best part of carving the pumpkins was blowing out the candles inside.
Taylor took a tumble down the last few stairs a few hours before Trunk or Treat and sported a lovely scratch across her nose for all of our Halloween pictures.
She was really into holding her little bucket of candy and was making her REALLY happy face while holding it.

Tyson the bat, loved the trunk or treat too. The problem was people thought he was a cat, which did not go over too well.
Mark gave out candy, but by the end of the night he was just kind of dropping them and hopping they landed in the kids baskets.
Our little witch (minus the hat)
We hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. Tyson so does not look like a cat! Crazy people! I have decided you can't get pictures taken unless you have battle-marks. ALL of Riley's pictures- I can tell you what he was doing before- most all of them have stories to go with it. So Taylor will have a story for Halloween! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I wish that I could have been there to see all of the little goblins. Taylor looks adorable as usual even without the hat. Tyson blowing out the candles reminds me of my boys. I would have loved to hear Darrell laughing about the guts too. I love when little things make people happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My kids hated scooping out the pumpkin guts last year-this year-Alexis did it.
    I love the bat costume. I am tired of all the Superhero stuff so it is fun to see other boy costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I love Tyson and Taylor's costumes! They both look so cute. I missed seeing you at the trunk-or-treat. I would have loved to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great Halloween! Tyson and Taylors costumes are very, very cute! Can't wait to see guys in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute. super fun halloween. Love the costumes.

    ReplyDelete