Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Mania

I am on this kick that everything needs to be painted black so here are the kitchen chairs getting their makeover. Tyson is hilarious when he is running at his games and has the biggest smile!

He actually was posing for me while on 3rd. What a nut!
We finally tried pigtails and it was a total hit! Isn't she the cutest?
The right one was the first to go, you can see why. I think next I'm going to try to put all of her hair on the left side of her head and then see what happens.
Tyson went on a field trip to the Great Harvest Bread Company. It was too cute. Each kid got a loaf of bread and a cookie. The whole drive there Tyson was so excited to get the cookie.
Here the guy was showing the kids the wheat and then he showed them the flour it turns in to. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Tyson's face because he decided to eat the flour.
Here the guy is showing them how he rolls out a loaf.

We decided to take the kids to the temple to walk the grounds after the field trip because it's pretty close. You would have thought we were in Disneyland. The kids loved it and thought it was the greatest playground ever. Tyson was confused why Jesus has so many houses. He kept telling us there's only one Jesus, but he has a lot, a lot of houses.

And this is where my camera died. So sad, I would have loved more pictures of the kids exploring, they were pretty funny.

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with black furniture! Right now I am considering painting my master bathroom cabinets black. I want to go on a field trip if I get a free loaf of bread and a cookie. Taylor's hair looks adorable in pig tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to go to the field trip today-Eli loved it! And I loved the bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do we spend all the money for family trips to Disneyland and such when FOR FREE (apart from the gas) you can walk at the temple?! Crazy Crazy!!! How fun- love all the field trips!

    ReplyDelete