Saturday, November 2, 2013

Trunk or Treat

We came home Friday night from our big trip so we could make the ward's Trunk or Treat.  Parker & Hayden were so excited to be reunited.  It had been a long week of separation for them :)  Hayden loved being a kitty cat this year.
 Tyson was Darth Mal this year.  He had a choice of being a swamp monster, a zombie rock star, or Bumble Bee the transformer and he chose this one. Weird.  Here he is trying to slay zombie Owen.
 Taylor was a Monster High girl.  She is only five but we have had major drama over her costume.  So much drama I told her she will never dress up again! (I would like to see me try to enforce that one :)
 Ryan was an ice cream cone.  I thought it was the cutest costume ever.  Aren't these babies adorable?  I love their look of what have they made us wear now?!
 I found this great shirt last year that has yarn on the sleeves and says Spaghetti.  I knew it would come in handy!
 Jason is such a good sport.  I found this costume last year on clearance and bought it on a whim.  I cut vinyl on my cricut and attached the stickers to it.  Hilarious!!
Gotta love Halloween!!

5 comments:

  1. didn't you say the same thing to Taylor last Year
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your costumes are awesome. I sure like that Jason.

    We had costume drama over here too. But not from Sade, but rather from the 13 year old. At some point she has to take my advice. Right? :)

    I don't even know what Darth Mal is. I am off to google it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason, you are a good sport!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spaghetti and meatballs costumes! Jason is a good sport!

    ReplyDelete