Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hayden's preschool Halloween party

On Halloween morning we had Hayden's preschool party at a cute little park.
Cinderella Parker and kitty cat Hay Hay.
 
 It was great because the kids could run and play while we set up for activities.  Here Niki is as Batgirl.
 Best friends
 Haydren the pirate.  ARRR!
 Cannon as King Tut.  Hilarious!
 Captain America, aka Sawyer :)
 Hayden loved being a kitty this year and now she thinks she owns all cat related things.  In a store if she sees anything with a cat on it she runs and screams "mine!"  I won't lie, I find it so funny I have purchased a few cat things since Halloween :)

The kids made pumpkin name tags to put on their pumpkin bags.



 Then it was piñata breaking time.  I know, we live on the edge, giving 3 &4 year olds bats.  It was stressful! but fun :)


 I love when the piñata breaks and there is that mad dash for candy.
 We also did toilet paper bowling.  Here is Lily the witch.
 After Lily we got out the big soccer ball to knock those pins down.  Super fun!
 Brie made adorable rice krispy treats.  Rice krispies are my weakness, I could have inhaled that whole plate :)
 We also had cookie monsters, mummy dogs, and strawberry punch.
My camera ran out of juice right before the pin the tail on the cat and the trick or treating.  Stink!
Such a fun party.  I hope the fun from this party has not ruined the kids for years to come, I mean what other Halloween parties can compare?  It's hard to start at the top :)
Love Mommy preschools!!

4 comments:

  1. I should have just had another kid so they could be in this preschool too. How fun! I need to get your ideas for Thanksgiving parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! This year has been so fun getting to know all the kids and having fun parties!

    ReplyDelete