Friday, November 22, 2013

Anderson Dairy

Hayden's preschool had a field trip to Anderson Dairy.
 Hayden was very unsure of the animatronic dog, cow, and rooster.
 But she loved the machines that made milk and ice cream.

 She would get on tippy toe and jump up and down pointing.  It was adorable!
 When we went in the freezer they told the kids to touch the wall as they go around the corner.  I love that Taylor and Casen are too big to follow directions :)  I mean, they are 5 and have already done all this when they were 3.
 Hayden and the fog.
 After the tour it was time to watch the fun movie about the history of the dairy and Las Vegas.  I learned several things this time.  I have been doing burlap crafts but I should have been collecting it to keep my milk cold if the refrigerator ever goes out.  Who knew?
 During the movie the tour guide handed out yummy ice cream.  I think all the kids devoured theirs before I could grab one picture.  Thanks Sawyer! I love a kid who takes his time :)
 We tried to get a group shot, they are always fun :)


Gotta love 3 & 4 year olds!  Fun field trip!

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by your burlap craft comment. There is a Thanksgiving one I want to make but am a bit intimidated by it.

    Anderson Dairy is a field trip I desire to take again, given that I have only been once. I think I would have to take heavy medication to make it through another one at Great Harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been there.... looks creepy!

    ReplyDelete