Thursday, April 4, 2013

The haircuts

Do you ever have those days that everything has been building up and one thing sets you off and then you explode?  The hair debate finally put me over the edge, so today the hair was whacked off!
 Hayden screams the minute I tell her it is time to do her hair. Screams!!  Every. single. day!
 Guess what?  Whacked!!  Woo hoo!


 Taylor is of course the worst hair offender in the house.  This morning she was running late, as always, and I was hurriedly putting her hair up into a ponytail.  Right when I had smoothed out all the lumps and was about to put the ponytail on she ripped my hand off of her hair and shouted, "What are you doing?"  That was the very moment I lost it.
 Off to Great clips we went, Taylor screaming and kicking the whole way.  She thought I was cutting it as short as a boys. (I may or may not have told her I was going to shave her bald)  She made her little sister go first because she was too scared.
 Now she loves it and is telling people it was her idea to get a haircut.
I just can't stand it...kids that is :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't get over how cute they look! Hayden's face in the second picture is so very cute.

    You know I understand hair drama at my house! When Megan was little I told her if she cut her hair it would mean we wouldn't have to do it anymore. She chose to cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Both look great!!! I did that once to Alexis...I was so tired of the tangles that I cut it short...then I realized that she just needed to use more conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look SO cute! I can't get over how adorable they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look SO cute! I can't get over how adorable they are!

    ReplyDelete