Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a very early Easter.  The kids were up by 6:30am finding their baskets that were hidden all over the downstairs.  Then they looked outside and saw all the eggs the Easter bunny had left and had to wake the whole house up.
 Sorry for the dark pictures, it was early!  The girls got Little Miss Muffin dolls and Tyson got a lego set (of course).  The Easter bunny did not disappoint Taylor and got her a 4 pack of chapstick.  Tyson and Taylor got mini kid safes, they are really into keeping their stuff away from Hayden. She is our very own Tasmanian devil :)
 Then the hunt was on!





 Tyson had to stop when his basket wouldn't hold any more.
 Ryan liked the plastic the basket was wrapped in more than what was in the basket.
 Aren't these the funniest glasses?
 Hayden walks around kissing us while wearing the glasses. She is such a goof :)
 Easter torture, I mean pictures :)
 Tyson owed me a quarter each time he complained about his clothes at church.  He owes me .75 cents.  Not too bad, I thought we would for sure be in the dollars :)

 Hayden, the budding drama queen...
 ...or flasher, we can't tell yet.  Maybe both :)


 Taylor had the roughest morning because of her hair.  I usually fight her on Sundays and tell her it is my turn to do something pretty with her hair other than a ponytail.  This day I did crazy buns and she lost her mind.  She had just had a huge spanking before this picture for attacking her sister.
And made her hair look horrible with all the drama, Ahhhh!
 Ryan, showing some rare love to Daddy.  She is attached to me at the hip and is usually fussing if I am not holding her.

 The attempt at pictures with all four is always fun!



 All this Easter fun was brought to you by the Easter Mom :)
Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

  1. The pics of the kids are all so cute and I LOVE the glasses on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tyson's suit!

    I am glad you have hair drama at your house too. I was just not blessed with girls who enjoy having their hair done. My cousin posted a picture on Instagram of her girls asleep in those old pink rollers so in the morning they would wake up with curls. I could not even imagine my girls EVER AGREEING TO SUCH A THING! Seriously. It would never happen.

    Those are awesome baskets!

    ReplyDelete