Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Last day of vacation

On our last day we wen to the beach and then headed to IKEA.
 The kids loved the water and weren't bothered at all by the freezing temperatures.
 Ryan even got her feet wet but was not very thrilled by her first time in the ocean.

 Hayden, a true Vegas girl only likes the heat so she didn't last too long and wouldn't let go of Jason's hand the entire time.  There were a bunch of dips in the ground and it was very easy to fall.

 Mark loved the beach and laughed the whole time we were there.
 Tyson searching for sea creatures, crazy boy.
 Darrell was very unsteady on his feet and it was like watching those cartoons where people slip on banana peels.  I think his feet went over his head once.  After two dunkings he was done.
 When the terrible T's decided to get out of the water we flew kites.  It's funny how short kid's attention spans are, once the kites are in the air they get bored real quick. 
Hayden loved chasing the kite and when it was finally in the air she would chase the shadow.  Such a nut!  We didn't get any pictures at IKEA, the place was a mad house!  When we pulled up they were taking this guy off on a stetcher, I could not help myself from cracking jokes about how IKEA is so awesome the guy probably had a heart attack.  No one was amused, I thought it was funny.  I guess the guy will have great stories to tell about his injuries from IKEA.

3 comments:

  1. I laugh and laugh when I read every post you write!

    That picture of Ryan is almost too cute for me to even look at. I can't stand it!

    Every time I go to Utah I have great plans to do some major shopping at IKEA, and every time I can't seem to fit in it. I need to get my priorities straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at ryan's cheeks!!!!! i wanna eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fun vacation!!! The water is so calm where you guys were!
    I love IKEA so much too!!! WHY CANT VEGAS GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete