Friday, August 17, 2012

Kid's Club

In another attempt to be an active family, we tried this new place called Kid's Club.  It is off of Jones and Craig, so not too far from our house.  They have happy hour every day from 3pm to 6pm and it is half price so it costs $5 a kid. 
 The kids were in heaven!  They ran and ran until they were silly.  Tyson and Taylor loved this train track.  It is all kid powered but they got pretty fast. (There was a note saying parent supervision is required while kids were on the train and I jokingly made fun of this until I saw how fast they can get and how other kids can run on the tracks.  Needless to say I hauled my butt over there and was supervising my children).
 Hayden liked it a lot until other kids came near her or tried to play with her.  She can get loud when expressing her displeasure.  The other half of the time she wanted to be held like a baby.  She hasn't been feeling too well lately.
 Ryan was actively cute, she is pulling her weight in our new active family :)
 All the activity wore the poor girl out.  She passed out sitting like this while my cousin Kara was holding her.
 Don't you just love bouncers?  My kids could be in them all day.  That is Taylor mid air :)
 This is the only shot I got of CeCe, my cousin's daughter.  We always joke about what our kids should call each other.  Is it 2nd cousins? And what do they call my cousin?  Just cousin? My Grandpa would say we are all cousins, so there you go I guess.

Active kids, check. (This boy did not slow down once for two hours!)  Stay tuned for active parents next.  We are in the process of turning our extra room into a mini gym!  WooHoo!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a fun place! good for you guys for trying to be more active. i know how hard that is in the summer! its to hot to feel like doing much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A gym. How cool.

    I have never heard of this place. It looks like serious amounts of fun, and $5 is a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas Kelly, I have been thinking the same thing and trying to come up with ideas that we could do that we'll all enjoy, and how to fit it into a normal week! I love hearing what you guys are up to lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about this place, but it looks like tons of fun. I think we'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete