Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TILE

Welcome to our craziness!!!
 We finally, I mean FINALLY have flooring in our house!  Woohoo!!!!  This was the end of day 1.

End of day 2.  We stopped keeping track after that, it just seemed to go on forever.  (In real time it was a week and a half)
Hayden loved the "real" flooring!  This poor girl had to learn to crawl and then walk on nasty cement, so sad!

Even though the house was trashed the it didn't phase the kids too much :)
The hardest thing was losing my kitchen.
The 2nd saddest was the guys room.  Pouty babies who can't get to their TV's was not fun to deal with!
I just love pictures of real home make overs.  On TV they never show what happens to the toilet after it is taken out.  This has to be my favorite picture of our home remodel :)
The guys back in their own room, thank heavens!!!
Here is our finished entry way (imagine it without the white storage cabinet)  Isn't it gorgeous?!?  The problem now is if I see the kids walking too close to the new molding or if they drop anything on the tile I freak out!  I know the paranoia will pass eventually.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Just in time for baby number four. Good luck! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so pretty!!! can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! It is sooooo nice!!!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete