Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Somerset Miscellany

Tyson's school had spirit week a few weeks ago.  This was the only picture I got of him in costume.  It was Monday, cowboy/cowgirl day.
 His school also did a fundraiser through the Cookie Dough Man.  Tyson came home so excited about selling and all the prizes he could win.  Jason took the order forms to work and one lovely guy bought a ton of plants so I helped Tyson the rest of the way and I must say if you get a plate of cookies on your door mysteriously, it could possibly be from us :)
 He won the slime which was a huge hit for all of 2 minutes until Taylor took it outside and dropped it in the dirt.
 Tyson's favorite prize was a toilet squirt thing.  He was so excited to fill it up with water and "show" people the surprise waiting inside. 
 The best thing I bought from the cookie dough man was this play dough that is actually cookie dough.  I knew I was teaching Taylor's preschool soon and it would be awesome to make X's out of.  Look at all those X's!  I just know years from now the kids will look back on learning the letter X and it will be their favorite letter :) Thank you Cookie Dough Man!
The kids loved it and I must say it was my funnest day of teaching preschool.  I really love these kids and have decided I am going to have to adopt them all.  I hope their parents won't mind too much :)

2 comments:

  1. As I recently told you, Sade broke my heart and informed me that you house was the best preschool house!

    Tyson is one lucky boy. Jackson begged and begged to sell the cookie dough and I refused. He would be intensely jealous of the toilet squirter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love preschool too! Ryder even shared his X cookies and they were good!

    ReplyDelete