Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tyson's preschool graduation

Last week was Tyson's preschool graduation.  His preschool was called Especially for Youngsters and Mrs. Aubry was his teacher.
Here is Mrs. Aubrey with all of her classes.  She had a graduation ceremony and a program that the kids participated in.
These pictures make me so happy.  Tyson is the kid that will do no actions to songs.  If he sees you are listening to him singing he will stop.  But here he is doing every action with his classmates and having a great time.

Tyson's part was: Hello my name is Tyson, T-Y-S-O-N.  My favorite shape is a triangle, it has three sides.
For each kid Mrs. Aubrey presented awards and a scrap book of them that she had made throughout the year.  Tyson looks like he is being tortured, but he is so proud of his Safari Award.  He got it because he loves animals and has the best lion roar.
Tyson and Mrs. Aubrey
The next day Mrs. Aubrey had set up a field trip to Bambini's Pizza.  They have this great area for the kids to make their own pizza.  They had a blast!
Taylor of course had to be involved as well.


Eating the finished product :)
I threw in this last picture of Hayden to prove she was there.  Being the devil the whole time.  Sometimes I look through her hair and try to see where her horns are going to grow.  I have never met such a mean baby!  Yesterday she got mad at her baby stroller so she picked it up and threw it, then took the baby out of it and slammed it on the floor, and then crawled across the room to scratch my leg.  What the heck?  Hades Hade is what I call the devil, I mean little girl :)

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute!! Tyson looks all grown up and Taylor is adorable making pizzas with the other kids. I love that Tyson's favorite shape is a triangle, no one's ever asked me my favorite shape!! (Circle, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Aubrey is the best! Eli still looks through his scrapbook that he got! That Bambini's place looks cool...
    Wowzers...she sounds like she has a temper! Poor baby in the stroller probably never saw it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute Tyson is. Truly he is adorable.

    I can relate to the temper! Sade frightens me on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you know it, he'll be graduating high school- and we both will be crying how fast the kids are growing up!

    Hayden, Hayden, Hayden, you sure want to be the last baby! I thought the third baby was the "sucker baby"- so you would want another!

    I tell Riley when he asks me my favorite shape is a diamond and he should make sure his dad knows. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O, super fun graduation and field trip. What a great teacher!! Hayden did that? don't believe it :) that picture is TOO cute!! Gianna and her would have fun together

    ReplyDelete