Thursday, June 23, 2011

The circus

We went to the circus last Thursday and had a blast! We try to go every year and our whole family loves it.
We entered a drawing to win this picture the elephant was painting. I am such a loon, I really was getting worried if we had won, I didn't know where in the world I would display an elephant made painting :)

Get Tyson a snow cone and he is busy the whole time. Now Jason needs to get a second job to pay for it!!

Now that I have lost a little weight my neck is doing weird things and I have old flabby person neck. We are done with hcg and now onto Weight Watchers. Woohoo!

Hayden loved the circus but kept trying to escape out of our row. Chase is her new favorite game.

The kids love the elephants...

...Taylor is crazy about horses, and...

...they are all terrified of the tigers!

This dude did a publicity stunt for the circus the night before and shot himself out of a cannon on the strip.

Here he is flying through the air, the problem was he is also on fire! His name is the human torch and now we know why. The kids were very upset that he was on fire. Whenever I see these stunts I just feel so sad for the stunt person's mother. Why would a person act like this and worry their poor mother to death?

The elephant finale! We stayed until they were done and then got on the road to San Diego. More pictures to follow...we just lived through 5 days at Legoland and have tons of stories :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are done with HCG...Weight Watchers will be so much easier for you guys!
    I am always amazed at you taking your familyon so many excursions!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way fun pictures of the circus- Naomi loved the pictures of the elephants

    ReplyDelete