Sunday, June 26, 2011

Legoland Day 2

Legoland Day 2
We came ready to go to the water park.  Since the mornings are so cold we decided to go through the aquarium first and then onto the water park when it warmed up.
 They had a fun play area with fish all over, it was really cool.

 The kids loved seeing all of the fish and different sea animals.
 The kids refused to stand by this shark, pansies :)
 They were fine with SpongeBob however.
 Hayden is a water crazy!  She loves being in the water and loves splashing and being a nut.  Who knew?!  All day we were constantly trying to keep her head above water.  She would want to walk in the wading pool but wouldn't want us near her.  Then she would fall over and get water in her face, only to do it 10 more times.
 Tyson loved the water park.  They had slides that went down into a small wading pool.  It only got 2 feet deep so he had no fear of getting water in his face.  He acted like we were torturing by making him get out to eat lunch.
 Legoland also had a pirate water area with an awesome ship and water features.  The water was  really cold so we didn't last too long there.
After a day of water we went to San Diego to my favorite place: IKEA!!  Oh IKEA, how I love that place!!  Why isn't there one in Las Vegas?  I ask you, who do I need to petition to get one here? 
On to day three...

3 comments:

  1. I also cannot fathom why there is no IKEA here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...no IKEA makes NO SENSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to IKEA while in Utah this week.... my mother HATED it. Oh, how I missed you there!!!!

    ReplyDelete