Tuesday, June 7, 2011

May Miscellany

May was a crazy month that I am just now getting over!  Jason and I have started a horrible diet called hcg.  I am proud to report Jason has lost 30 pounds and I have just hit 20 pounds lost.  We have two more weeks left on the drops and then a month or so of maintenance to make the weight loss stick.  If I hear one more story about someone's third cousin who tried it and it didn't work I may scream.  So please keep those lovely stories to yourself.  We are super excited with the results but it is not for the faint of heart.  Let's just say May was not pretty around here.  This was one of our last days eating food.  We went to the Cheese Cake Factory and it was delicious!


 Taylor loves to line up her babies and talk on her cell phone.  She is such a little Mommy already!
 After one long May day I sat on the couch and passed out.  Taylor needs to play with my hair before going to sleep so this is how she got to it and then promptly fell asleep.  Thanks for the picture Jason :)
 We have also started our huge loft transformation.  After the reunion Grandma and Grandpa DeMille stayed for a week to help with this awesome project.  Thank you Grandma and Papa, you guys are the best!!!

Yesterday we were telling someone about the loft transformation and they said, "So your house is just always under construction, huh?"  Pretty much, pretty much.  One day this house will be how I want it and then I guess we'll have to move :)  I will have more of the construction pictures later.  Today is paint day, wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how it turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HCG seems so incredibly hard to me, but truly everyone I know who has done it has been successful at it, so you will get no negativity from me. One day I need to see all of these home improvement projects in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the weight-loss!!! I love before and after pics of home projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the 20 pounds!! Stick with it!
    I can't wait to see the transformation of the loft too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was there to help you paint so I could spill red paint all over your floor! (again)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picture of the girls room is SO cute!! and VERY NICE job on losing 20lbs and jason 30lbs. Keep it up!! that's hard work and that is so awesome of you guys. I think the hardest part is when the diet is done- just keep up good nutrition and exercise and you'll keep going down. awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete