Thursday, October 22, 2009

Only 99 more days to go!

This poor little girl had shots yesterday and has been so sad since. I was trying to get a picture of her ponytail but she wouldn't let me put her down so I had to try to take it while she was on my lap.Here she is snuggling and refusing to sit nice for a picture. It's been fun trying to get her to sit still long enough to get all of her fly away hair into a ponytail.
This one picture about sums up Tyson's game last Saturday. He was very content to run in circles and kick up as much dirt as possible.

Taylor is the best bat girl. She just scares the heck out of me(and everyone else) when she gets a hold of one :)
Taylor and her fearless self has learned how to get up on the trampoline all by herself. She runs and runs and tries to catch Tyson. It's hilarious.

The kids are loving the cooler weather because it means swing time!

We are out of the triple digits on our baby count down! The time is flying by!!! Soon baby number three will be here and we can't wait. It is just funny how much being pregnant wears you down. Yesterday Taylor had shots and then we had the missionaries for dinner and it seemed like I didn't sit down once the whole day. So by the time the missionaries were gone and the guys were showered and put to bed I was pretty done. I decided to do an experiment with my husband. I tried to see how many times I could say the phrase, "I am so tired." before he would catch on and help me out with the dishes/cleaning/lunch making/etc.
We got up to 12 times before I gave up my "experiment" and threatened him with death if he didn't start helping. Ya gotta love husbands, when is it their turn to carry a baby for 9 months?

4 comments:

  1. Pregnancy is so draining! I can't believe you broke 100. That new little girl will be here in no time. Taylor's hair looks so cute in that ponytail. Sadie also loves our trampoline. However our net fell apart, so now it scares me to death everytime she is on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little ponytail. Taylor is such a cutie. A thunk up the side of his head would probably give him an indication that you were in need of some help....just a suggestion. j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny with your husband experiments- surprised you let it go to 12! Can Taylor get out of the trampoline all by herself? That was my favorite day with Austin- it is the best when you can sit and watch and not help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! 98 days! I remember hitting that and then the time seemed to fly by!
    Love how husbands just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete