Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cutie Patootie

My phone is full of random pics of this girl.  I thought I'd do a blog post of cuteness.  Enjoy :)
The IKEA in CA had this weird horse upstairs and she had to get a picture with it.
 She also tried to talk us into buying this stuffed animal she couldn't even lift.
She is a daredevil and did this slide around 20 times.
 She would get major air in the middle.
 Such a nut!
Peek a boo
Hayden & Ryan love to take pictures with my phone.  They know they are not suppose to so they laugh and laugh while filling my phone with craziness.  


As an entire family we cannot get over the cuteness of this munchkin.  She is going to be a spoiled princess, she is given everything she wants just by smiling or screaming for it.  We are in for trouble!

4 comments: