Sunday, September 7, 2014

Quick Trip

We are crazy, and decided to get a quick one day trip to Disney in before school started.  Totally spontaneous and nuts!
 

This little girl's run cracks me up.
Freakily, my 2 cousins and their families were at Disney the same day! We met up with CeCe to watch the parade.
ANNA!!!!    ELSA!!!!
Adorable :)
Hayden slept through the whole thing :)

Then we did our favorite, Autotopia.
Where Ryan promptly passed out!

She was OUT!
We park hopped over to Disney California and rode a few rides before I talked Jason into getting this huge ice cream at Ghiradelli.  (We got ice cream there once and now I dream of it.)  Isn't that monster amazing?!?  It has 8 different ice creams and 8 different toppings.  Delicious!!
It was a DeMille free for all.
Licked clean :)
We caught the fireworks in between both parks.  Disney never disappoints!
We got home Sunday afternoon just in time for Father's blessings, backpack load ups, and uniform/school clothes lay out before school started the next day.  Crazy trip, but such a blast!

4 comments:

  1. sound like a lot fun

    it good that you do fathers blessing I always enjoy that time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that ice cream..... But I don't think i would share. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the spontaneity (I had to google how to spell that) of your family. My kids would pass out from happiness if we ever ordered that ice cream. Another post I will have to hide from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too cool! I wish I had the guts to be more spontaneous!

    ReplyDelete