Friday, September 5, 2014

Shark Reef

Tyson got 2 free kid admission passes with paid adults so we made another trip to the Shark Reef before school started.






This guy was sand blasting the coral, it was awesome to watch.
Ryan was not sure of the sting rays and had to go wash her hands every time she got a little water on her. So nuts!

The jelly fish, my fave :)


I hate that you exit through the gift shop, It ruined the whole experience. There were swear words, threatening, and abandonment of this shark boy.
Fun trip, until the end...

3 comments:

  1. We love the jelly fish too! And seriously, why do they make you go through the exit?! Which is why I don't care if my kids scream a little, the store is asking for a melt down! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got that cool picture of Tyson in the shark mask. I just remembered that I was determined that my kids would turn in their summer reading sheets into the library this year because the prize was a ticket to the shark reef! Shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I manage to get through the gift shop, but they always get me with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete