Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cookies & football

Jason sent me this link over 2 years ago for homemade chocolate chip cookies with a s'more inside them.  I recently discovered the amazing archive option on my email and was doing some cleaning and stumbled upon the link he sent.
 You start with a basic s'more and then make a batch of chocolate chip cookies.  One batch of cookies only makes 4 cookies (6 if you stretch it), but these things are monster!  I was very skeptical while making them and thought, here I go wasting a whole cookie batch and these things aren't even going to turn out.
 But they turned out awesome and I now dream of these delicious cookies.  They are my new favorite dessert ever!
 Tyson is doing good at football.  We hate our organization, the coaches, team Moms and most of the other parents but Tyson is doing good.  We went with NYS, never again!  If anyone is looking into football go through NYFL.  Our team lets kids who have not paid on and then expect the rest of us who have paid to fund raise to pay for them.  I have never heard of such a backward organization in my whole life!
 Here they are doing warm ups.
 Tyson has a problem with his set. He puts all his weight on his heels and then promptly gets run over every time.
 He is getting better at going after kids.  It makes me happy that he isn't the worst kid there.  He's not the best but he tries and tries every practice.  He also doesn't complain about all the practices. We are still on 4 a week and he gets the gear on and goes. 


 When he comes home he is a sweaty and smelly mess!
We love football!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about NYS, but I'm so glad Tyson enjoys it so much! Even reading that they have 4 practices makes me feel tired.

    Those look like awesome cookies! I am unable to make cookies or brownies adequately. Seriously. They just don't ever turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious! Go Tyson--you are a good mom to do all those practices!

    ReplyDelete