Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Taylor's last t-ball game

Taylor's t-ball season is over!  We survived, just barely :)
 She is not a fan of fielding the ball.

 She is not a fan of hitting the ball.  She holds the bat like a hockey stick.
 She is not a fan of running.
 She is not a fan of watching the game.
 This is how the kids like to watch Taylor's game.
 Taylor is a fan of the trophy and end of the year party.  I think a separate party should be thrown for the parents at the end of the season for all the tantrums, meltdowns, and drama they had to endure throughout the season!
Taylor says she does not want to play baseball again and wants to now try soccer.  This girl could drive a mother batty! 

1 comment:

  1. Just today I was remembering that we didn't have baseball tomorrow and I felt my entire body relax. I need to buck up! I love the end of any sports season.

    She may not have loved it, but she sure looked cute out there.

    ReplyDelete