Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lacrosse

Tyson's school had a week of lacrosse last week.  Two practices and then a tournament on Friday.
 It was very fun to get a look at a different sport that we were not very familiar with.
 Tyson of course loved it and wants me to buy him lacrosse gear now.
 I love that he is sporty!
 Mr. Miles ran the practices and tournament.  There was a HUGE turnout.
 Taylor and her good friend Nixon watched on the sidelines and ate snowcones.
 After the tournament we headed over to Tyson's baseball party where he got his trophy and dog tag.  We have had the greatest season this year.  Coach Wade has done excellent with the boys and his assistant coaches have also been wonderful.


 Ryan is a trooper being drug to all of these fun events.  Our motto is, give her some fruit snacks and keep the food coming.  This girl rarely has a clean face lately, she is into everything!

 Hayden is always into trouble when we are out in public.
 We always forgive her though...
Who could stay mad at that face?

1 comment:

  1. The kids and I were at Seastrand the other night and we saw and said hi to Taylor and Hayden. I also say Jason and Ryan in the distance, but did not see you! I meant to text you that evening to ask how you managed to get Jason to take all the kids to baseball by himself? That is, if you really were not there.

    I know nothing about lacrosse and am a bit worried that Jackson will want to be on the team next year. I guess I will learn.

    Tyson is one sporty kid! And a cute one too.

    ReplyDelete